The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Front Water Pipe Part #

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RpVilleneuve

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2012
glen burnie, Maryland
Ok guys trying to get my new 2g up and running. The PO put a NA front water pipe on the car. I need the water pipe that I can run lines off of for a ball bearing turbo. It's a 6 bolt bottom end and a 7 bolt head. Let me know if anyone has the part # or a link of whereby can find it.

There are still technically 4 variations of that pipe that could fit your application based on what you've told us. I make no claims to availability of the following part numbers as I'm pretty sure the 1990 pipe is obsolete, but I imagine at least the last two are available.
  • 1990 Water Pipe -- MD147684 -- no return port for water-cooled oil cooler, connects to lower radiator hose
  • 1991-1994 Water Pipe -- MD171059 -- with return port from water-cooled oil cooler, connects to lower radiator hose
  • 1995-1999 Water Pipe -- MD306269 -- with return port from water-cooled oil cooler, connects to thermostat housing
There's also MD163195 which is listed for early 1991 models only, but there won't be any difference between an early '91 and a late '91 car so go with MD171059 if that is the one you need.

Hate to bring a dead thread back to life, but I'm looking for replacements for the MD147684 for a 90 GSX. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement for this? I bought a used one and it appears to be in almost as bad of shape as the one the car came with. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back