The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

front end questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3kgt2nv

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 7, 2011
poughkeepsie, New_York
On the 1gb talon and the 1gb eclipse, on the front end is there any difference other than the logo on the bumper? Meaning mounting wise or corner light / fender wise?
I am also asking in reference to the headlight plugs and wiring?

Im looking to convert my 90 eclipse front over to a 92 talon front and seem to be having issues getting all the pieces but find mitsu stuff everywhere

I believe the headlight wiring is all the same.

But 1gb's are 1gb's,,,,no difference but that emblem
maybe some coloration

To convert a 90 to a 1gb front end you will need the bumper, fenders, hood, head lights, head light brackets, and side market lights.

yeah i know what parts i needed just didnt want to get the mitsu front parts and they didnt jive with the talon stuff i have already.

i was going to hack my headlight buckets and just fab new tabs to hold the lights for now.

yeah i know what parts i needed just didnt want to get the mitsu front parts and they didnt jive with the talon stuff i have already.

i was going to hack my headlight buckets and just fab new tabs to hold the lights for now.

You don't have to fab anything. The headlights will bolt right in with the 1gb headlight mounting brackets.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back