The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Front end idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timothyj94

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 6, 2011
Glen ellyn, Illinois
This is obviously a rough/crappy first sketch, But I kinda want to do a design like the stingray where it comes to a point, mixed with evo where it comes out at the top. Gonna do this out of fiberglass soon. oppinions? tips? ideas? This will also become the thread where i post doing it out of fiberglass so.

Attachments

• 336550_2590253370167_1669596063_31774039_1286448276_o.jpg
    336550_2590253370167_1669596063_31774039_1286448276_o.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 99
Ya I see the grill part being very brittle and unstable. Would probably require some kind of bracing or added support. I take it that you would add material to the hood? The stock hood doesn't drop down far enough for that pointed effect.

Edit: Not sure why I thought of this, but if Spiderman had a car, that would be it! LOL

Ya I see the grill part being very brittle and unstable. Would probably require some kind of bracing or added support. I take it that you would add material to the hood? The stock hood doesn't drop down far enough for that pointed effect.

Edit: Not sure why I thought of this, but if Spiderman had a car, that would be it! LOL

ha ha ROFL +1

I'm not against putting a little of yourself to make it unique, but I wouldn't use sharp corners on a flowy and curvy car; it would look out of place on most angles. Keep it smooth and round or elliptical and it'll flow better hence a better overall look.

Got bored and wanted to sharpen my paint skills :p
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
I'm not against putting a little of yourself to make it unique, but I wouldn't use sharp corners on a flowy and curvy car; it would look out of place on most angles. Keep it smooth and round or elliptical and it'll flow better hence a better overall look.

Got bored and wanted to sharpen my paint skills :p
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

nice, i suck at drawing LOL, u printed it out?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back