The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Friend Crashed his DSM last week

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessesTalon

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 13, 2003
Beaverton, Oregon
Well one of my buddies crashed his DSM... but It's all good when one DSM goes down, a few more breath again... in my case I got the sunroof and all the interior seats.

here are some pix

Attachments

• Dancrash 005.jpg
    Dancrash 005.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 710
  • Dancrash 006.jpg
    Dancrash 006.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 714
  • Dancrash 007.jpg
    Dancrash 007.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 704
  • Dancrash 008.jpg
    Dancrash 008.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 706
  • Dancrash 009.jpg
    Dancrash 009.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 696
  • Dancrash 014.jpg
    Dancrash 014.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 674
  • Dancrash 013.jpg
    Dancrash 013.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 670
  • Dancrash 012.jpg
    Dancrash 012.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 681
  • Dancrash 011.jpg
    Dancrash 011.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 684
  • Dancrash 010.jpg
    Dancrash 010.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 693
some more pix

Attachments

• Dancrash 019.jpg
    Dancrash 019.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 655
  • Dancrash 018.jpg
    Dancrash 018.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 665
  • Dancrash 017.jpg
    Dancrash 017.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 664
  • Dancrash 016.jpg
    Dancrash 016.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 666
  • Dancrash 015.jpg
    Dancrash 015.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 667
  • Dancrash 020.jpg
    Dancrash 020.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 654
  • Dancrash 021.jpg
    Dancrash 021.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 651
  • Dancrash 022.jpg
    Dancrash 022.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 646
  • Dancrash 023.jpg
    Dancrash 023.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 644
  • Dancrash 024.jpg
    Dancrash 024.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 643
Ahh... :cry:

How did he do that? Is he okay?

my guess is he played chicken with a pole......the pole won :(

LOL.... that last pic looks like the car is making this face ---> :(
i hope he was ok. looks like he hit 2 or 3 poles.

hit a tree at 45mph... went to emergency room, is O.K. now... his hand doesn't work so good on the meds but I think hes going to be 100% ok...

Damn... well at least he's OK.

Does he want to sell that valve cover i really like the ones that say Mitsu. on them

LOL he isn't on this forum I don't think but if the motor is good he is keeping it...

I believe what happened it was a normal turn on a normal street wasn't "racing" although you could argue that...

anyways it was a 90 degree turn and apparently he hit the brakes and no ABS = locked all 4 like a n00b :p and went directly into a tree... if only he had picked up a car with Abs he would be O.K. and hopefully he and others learn from his mishap and pay attention to speed limits...

VERY lucky he was in a sturdy car and had his seatbelt on

ryu said:
LOL.... that last pic looks like the car is making this face ---> :(
i hope he was ok. looks like he hit 2 or 3 poles.

It is making this face ---> :(

And so am I.

speedracer91 said:
its a 1g ur seat blet is always on! ;)

yay automatic dsm's!

ya know i get 10% off my insurance for having those. and another 5% for having ABS :)

finally i found the pics of my car that jessie posted up on here, wow i forgot that it looked that bad, man i miss that car :( :( :(

Dndrey said:
finally i found the pics of my car that jessie posted up on here, wow i forgot that it looked that bad, man i miss that car :( :( :(

thats your car that jesse posted? Says in your profile you have a 93 which doesn't have pop up headlights, or did ya get a new car?

i got a new one my GSX was sitting in my driveway and these two guys saw it and said they had an eagle talon with a supposidly blown motor, so they said i could have it for free, so me and a couple of buddies went and looked at it and it was a TSI with leather interior and like 130k and i had it towed home that night, and its been sitting in my driveway ever since, ive just been riping it apart bit by bit to see whats wrong with it, haha. and now im waiting for the $ haha.

Wow. Looks like that was a fun ride. Glad your okay. It sucks to see a DSM go out like that.

heh it was interesting thats for sure, and thanks i walked(well got carried away at the time)away with a rib busted in 5 pieces and my right hand was messed up for about a month, well that and being sore everywhere. yeah i loved that GSX, i hated letting it go......

Man, sorry about your first car. Hope you have better luck with your 2nd :)

heh im hoping it will go well to if it ever gets another engine in it, man i hope i get that short block soon

glad everybody's ok. hows the tree though. LOL jk. but on a serious note, how much for the car? :sneaky: i wouldnt mind converting my n/t to turbo. seriously.

The original post was in February. I doubt there's much left of the car for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back