The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

free data logging software

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allrice4g63

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 17, 2008
hager city, Wisconsin
hi guys i was wondering if anybody knew any free obd2 data logging software for labtops. i have evoscan already just dont have money for the open port cable. i have tryed a couple programs but they are all trials.
i also want to know everything that could pull timing on our cars besides the knock sensor?

hi guys i was wondering if anybody knew any free obd2 data logging software for labtops. i have evoscan already just dont have money for the open port cable. i have tryed a couple programs but they are all trials.
i also want to know everything that could pull timing on our cars besides the knock sensor?

unless you already have some other OBD2 interface cable there there is really nothing else you can do to data log to a laptop... if you are logging with a palm then what interface are you using. there are a couple of programs that are free out there but i am not sure if they will use your cable or not, that is also assuming that you have some way to connect it to your laptop.

If you already have evoscan then you should be more concerned about the cable. You can pick up a logging only cable off of ebay for about $15 if IIRC.

This is the cable you're looking for.
Ceddy said:
If you have a laptop with a USB port, you can get EvoScan and a VAG 409.1 cable for under $50

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back