The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

fp black on e98

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97_4g63t

Supporting VIP
Jun 6, 2010
carlsbad, New_Mexico

Attachments

• 20150627_152535.jpg
    20150627_152535.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 26
Finish the tune and turn the boost up. That's where I'd go...
Said I was getting compressor surge so the guy adjusting it didn't wanna turn it up anymore. So I'm thinking maybe a 3" bumper exit might help a little? I don't want much more power 650 to 700. Anymore is just pointless being fwd and the dependability will go down. Maybe upgrade turbo and get out of this mhi flange.

Said I was getting compressor surge so the guy adjusting it didn't wanna turn it up anymore. So I'm thinking maybe a 3" bumper exit might help a little? I don't want much more power 650 to 700. Anymore is just pointless being fwd and the dependability will go down. Maybe upgrade turbo and get out of this mhi flange.
I'm thinking the same thing about getting away from a DSM flanged turbo. I'm thinking T4 TS S366

What CR is the motor? How much timing you running during spool and peak?
9:1 and I'm not sure about timing would have to look back at it.
Looks like you're running in the 11s up top for an AFR. is there a specific reason for that?

I was running leaner. Around a 12 when Stacy was tuning. I added the inline pump so it richened it up. Haven't got anymore tuning done since. The guy at the dyno wanted to richen it up more. Didn't make since to me. I thought low 12afr was good for ethanol. Maybe I'm just a complete noob.

I'm 9.5:1 and am fighting a little knock. 1-2 counts here and there. Was just wondering if that's why you richened it up. I'm targeting 12.2. I'm fighting a fuel delivery issue right now though. Hope to have it resolved this week so I can hit the track again Friday night. My best 1/8mi trap so far is 96. I'm looking for 100.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back