The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Found a Turbo laying around!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPHunter

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2004
Winnetka, California
i found a turbo at my dad's Shop,it had been sitting there for about 2 years,and just wanted to know if it's any good.from what i know it was used on a Delorean with twin turbo,but haven't found the other one yet, the Turbo is made by IHI Turbo,and it has something that say's Turbo Spec's and it says II15R393B don't know what that means but just wanna know if you guys could help me out, here is a pix of it,sorry if it looks cheap,it from a Camara phone
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Even if it was in good condition it would likely not fit the Mitsubishi exh manifold flange/O2 housing nor any other aftermarket Mitsu mainifold.. so would be up to you to fabricate something to make it fit.

DeLoreans are ~25years old so the turbo is likely pretty aged.

The compressor housing is barely bigger than the internal wastegate. Sell it on Ebay for like $100 and get a proven 14b.

Although it may be a good turbo, I'd put it on something like a bike or a quad.

i'd save it if it can be cleaned up nicely...i think only 3 delorean twin turbos were ever made...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back