The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

For anyone looking for BUDDY CLUB 2 Body kit!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That kit is the sickest, subtle yet aggressive, not a shogun civic kit by any means. I called Buddy Club 2, and they told me $599 for the kit +$120 - $150 s&h to CA to either a business or to your door.....

Originally posted by GSntncT
I know what I said in a earlier post, but in all honesty, I don't hate body kits. It's just not my thing that's all. :)

Im saying I do hate body kits but the only real reason is preference :)

Doesnt mean we should all go around :barf: ing on the weirdos that do like them.

The wheel gap on that buddy club car makes the kit look haggard. Not that the kit doesnt do that itself :p

See not all of you have seen the beauty of the kit in person. Fortunate for me I live in Jacksonville, Florida and have spent plenty of time up at Buddy Club 2. I know the owner, I wouldnt say on a name to name basis but as an aquantance, I know his top salesman. I know their web designer because he is one of my good friends. How many of you know about the optional carbon fiber center piece in the rear bumper? Trust me it looks awesome. This kit is all about the clean look, its not extreme by any means. This seems to be the wave in the import scene as you look at all the honda boys goin for their JDM look and parts. If you think about it all JDM is, is stock honda parts from Japan. If you think further about it how many production cars that people are tuning today started off looking crazy from the factory, none that I can think of. Once again thats the beauty of the BC2 kit, sure there are parts where it may look stock but thats the look right now and thats why its so popular.

Is it Sean you been talking to? Web guy? So have I :)

Well off to the thread...I choose this kit because I am so sick and tired of all teh bigmouth,edgy,boxy nonfiting style that are yout there for the eclkpse. There are a few kits that still keep very close tot he stock lines bit still are very subtle..this is one of htem. I left the big sttriping,aluwing,parkbench"-style of styling and went back to a clean look with nice lines and good paintjob.THis is a kit that will flow very well with that for those who wants something a little difernet then stock but still be alittle original.
Hopefully I will have pics of my car in amonth or two when its all done and painted.Maybe I can change someones mind then ;-)

But in the end its all about preferences and taste so...some wil like thiskit and some will hate it...simple as that really.

Originally posted by uvbneclipsed
how many production cars that people are tuning today started off looking crazy from the factory, none that I can think of.

Evo, SRT4, 97-98 Talon, RX-8, MR2 Spyder, '00+ Celica, RSX, Focus SVT...

...feel free to stop me because I can keep going.

ROW

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back