The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Buddy Club 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xv0vax

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 28, 2003
Chicago, IL, --_United_States
Anyone got that body kit? im thinking about getting it, how much did u get it for? how hard was it to install?

i do not have it, but i was going to get it. it looks great and the fit is susposed to be fine. i called the company up, they are in Flordia. it was too much cash for my budget.

how much did they tell u it was, i think i saw it at some website for $995

already talked to you about that. but for any one else that may be interested it was around that price including shipping. so its under a g, but thats still pricey for a 4 piece fiberglass kit.

Originally posted by guedo512
already talked to you about that. but for any one else that may be interested it was around that price including shipping. so its under a g, but thats still pricey for a 4 piece fiberglass kit.

If it's cheap crap taiwanese/phillipenes/chinese sprayed fiberglass crap, then it's overpriced.

If it's hand-laid, 7 layer fiberglass, well, it's worth it.

I just ordered mine today. They had a special on it for 799 shipped to a business address. So... it's not too bad and the kit looks great. I also ordered Aerogear Z3 fenders, Chrome Projector head lights, and APR Formula 3 Sideview mirrors with the black base. I can't wait for it to all be put on and painted. I'm going with a brand new Viper Blue paint job.

damn thats gone be bad ass u gotta post em pics

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back