The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

For anyone looking for BUDDY CLUB 2 Body kit!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKEV

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 7, 2003
Charlotte, North_CarolinaUS
On www.visionautodynamics.com, they have the FULL Buddy Club 2 kit for $749.18!!! That is the best price I have seen for the buddy club 2 kit.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Enjoy!

np man, anytime. just looking out for my fellow dsm'ers!

:dsm: BigKev:dsm:

Mine is sent so it should be here in a few weeks.Problem is that freight for such a big thing is ridicilously high...Overseas its like 500+ dollars for a complete kit. But I still bouhgt it*LOL* Cant wait til I get it on the Spyder. Only kit out there except combat front that I like.....

damn its expencive to ba a DSMer over here*LOL*

Originally posted by ECLIPSE4x4
this is the ONLY kit I like.

I wanna see some pics of it on REAL cars from here... BTW painted too. ;)

give me a month and youll see either a black or extremely dark blue one :)

my damn mechanic has to pick up the pace on my motor so i can get the kit painted....

same here .......give me one or two moths and you will see one bad Spyder..and I aint talking about just the kit.I hope you will like the final outcome of the Spyder when I am done:)

Peace out for now*S*

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It looks like a modified set of stock pieces if you look at it closely. Atleast in reguards to how low it sits. The blitz stuff is noticably lower when you see it from the side. especially the front end!

Having worked with a lot of kits in my dark past is also another reason I am qualified to speak on this.

Attached is my car with its 2 inch drop. So the buddy club 2 seems to be the only "tight" DSM kit around. Wont scrape lowered and it isnt extreme looking.

I like stock a lot myself.

Attachments

• dsc03315.jpg
    dsc03315.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 762
That side pic of the kit is ridiculous! Their marketing a product that doesn't even have the white paint blended in with the car. It looks cheap.

i'm sorry i kno everyone's sweating that kit but i think it looks like shiet. if ur gonna get a kit, get it to make the car look diff. that one just looks like a cut up stock bumper. i dunno that's just me. i'll stick with my bomex 2

And you have a nerve to talk about mine. How original those rims are :rolleyes:

I never actually see any good arguments in these body kit threads, possibly why the forum shuns non performance mods? Because theres no real point of reference other than pesonal peference to compare them from.

Originally posted by sidoze
I never actually see any good arguments in these body kit threads, possibly why the forum shuns non performance mods? Because theres no real point of reference other than pesonal peference to compare them from.

I know what I said in a earlier post, but in all honesty, I don't hate body kits. It's just not my thing that's all. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back