1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

ECMlink First WOT pull log advice

Posted by blizz99, Jun 23, 2012

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. blizz99

blizz99 Proven Member

Joined Sep 21, 2005
    Zeeland, Michigan
    I recently finished my new build and trying to learn how to tune. Attached is a log of my WOT pull. Anyone have any suggestions or see anything weird with it? I want to get it tuned so I can get the motor broken in good.

Attached Files:

2K  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    automatic · 1G DSM
  2. boost97gst

boost97gst Proven Member

Joined Apr 2, 2012
    st jacob, Illinois
    Those stock maps are very rich. Get the evo8mod1 maps for fuel. Your a 1g guy so not sure if you want the timing maps as. Have to ask someone else. Your wbfactor is waaay off. Do mafcomps in the affected maf hz sliders to fix that.

just looked at your profile, after i posted LOL. I was saying damn, 53lbs/min??? Youve got a 2.3L, Yea you have a fast fn car dude. even running rich i bet it pulls pretty damn hard. Just lean it out and then maybe add some timing, your not getting any knock to speak of. Also, for future reference, you might not want to blip the throttle so to speak during a pull. I saw it spiking around. The best is to hold 100% throttle to redline.

3. My1GLaser

My1GLaser Proven Member

Joined Dec 4, 2006
    Bartow, Florida
    I would lean it out some from 5800 rpms up.

You can get more aggressive on your timing curve IMO.

I'd say 25psi in the first few miles will seat the rings pretty good! LOL

Yeah whats up with your TPS?

2K  0

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    11.420 @ 121.980 · 1G DSM
  4. asrdave

asrdave Proven Member

Joined Aug 6, 2008
    Bergenfield, New Jersey
    your airflowperrev is off at idle, looks way high, you might want to adjust your SD maps accordingly

357  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 2G DSM