The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

First time at the track in my stock 92 gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Car_guy_09

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 4, 2007
Wilmington, Ohio
Decided to go get a baseline tonight on my 92 gsx. 5speed bone stock down to the air filter. Ran a 14.75,14.82, 14.81 and i called it quits cause thats all i could get outa her. Running on bald ass 205/50/16 's cutting constant 1.95-1.98 60's. I got called out after the first run by a regal with a pulley and exhaust i guess... This is the 1.95 60', heres the vid from that.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sfypinj_AHU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sfypinj_AHU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

All and all pretty fun and cant wait to really dig into this thing

Not bad at all. My 02 wrx I had was destroying STi's running 12.9's. Keep at it and you can improve. With a GSX Your 60 foots should be like my wrx was (1.6X)

Yeah i was pleasantly surprised. Iv only had the car for about a week. Just got an intake for it today and been doin all basic maintenance. Bought 16x8 wheels with 225/45/16 tires that are going on right around thanksgiving, boost gauge, boost controller and fuel pump rewire along with turbo back exhaust will also be done around the end of the month.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back