The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

First Pull Suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyGrowsCold

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 10, 2003
Barnegat, New_Jersey
Here is a quick log from the first pull I did after I felt the car was prepared to make a run. I rarely get on the car (odd to hear from a turbo car owner I know) as I mainly just tinker with the car rather than drive it but would like any opinions to help get a better tune on it. It's a pretty rich tune and I know I'm seeing about one degree of knock. I'm also aware I need to work on getting my AFRatioEST to line up better with my WB but other then that any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• First New Pull.elg
    8.2 KB · Views: 55
Damn, nice. Looks good from what i can see. Youve got a ton of timing(but ## a 1g guy too) and barely getting knock. The only pointers i have are maybe try and get the afrs around the high 10's and pull a couple degrees of timing where your getting knock. Other than that looks like youve got a very fast car there bud. Good work

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back