The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Fiberglass Dashboard

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush1369

Probationary Member
Feb 25, 2004
Carrollton, Georgia
Hi guys. I have made 3 fiberglass dashboards now (just for friends and myself) and was thinking of maybe selling them. I was curious how much u guys would pay for fiberglass dashboards of the color of your choice. Doubt i will go as far as selling them on the internet, but it could happen. Reason i ask is some neighborhood ricer kids have seen the dashes at some local events and have been ringing my phone off the hook asking how much id charge them (or their parents :p) for the dash's. Thanks in advance!

yeah...post some pics and we will see how good of a job you do....but if its a damn good job ill pay some good money just to not have to do it myself..

Be careful not to turn this into an advertisement. :thumb: Good job on the dashes though. It sounds like you do some quality work if people keep asking you to make them.

awesome thanks for the feedback. Ill try to get some dashboards soon. Yea i do some Decent work,i started making fiberglass Sub boxes etc (custom obviously),then moved to dashes cuz they are more fun to customize. Ill try to get some pics for u guys,i dont have a digital camera but im sure i can find a buddy with one. Got a call today from a guy that hangs out with the local 300zx club (bigest in the south) and he said alot of his Z buddies would pay good money for them. Lol with this much phone calls coming in wanting them, i may quit my job and make these full time :p. But for now its just a hobby obviously, soon as i can get some pics ill postem. As of now i am only making talon/eclipse dash's cause the 3 i have made this far,have all been talon/eclipses,and i can use my mold to just recreate it easy. Anyone have a rough estimate how much these go for (NON CUSTOMIZED,without any custom stuff the buyer would want,just the dash with color of choice),just a rough estimate would be nice,curious if this would be worth the time and heartache to sell and maybe quit my job. Buddy told me i could ###### sell the dashes at about 350 a pop for just a fiberglass dash with color of choice. and upwards of a thousand for a dash with a few customizations/color customizations,does this sound very accurate to u guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back