The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dashboard pieces

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buugiewuugie

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 22, 2005
Portsmouth, Virginia
I have 2 pieces on my dash that are coming up. The vinyl right above the glovebox. and the piece that is made of the same material on the left side of the steering wheel. Can I swap JUST these two pieces out? If so, how? And any idea where I can get them from?

nope thats the entire dash. the vin plate is on it so you cant legally just take one from another car. ive seen some people take the dash off and then you can glue the foam back down.

i had the same problem on my eclipse but my problem was with the piece right below the steering column and on the part to the left of the steering wheel like yours. i put some of that permatex gasket stuff (called 'the right stuff' i think) in between the metal and the foam and held it together with clothes pins for a couple of hours and its held together fine since then...

actually...the piece he is speaking of does come seperate from the piece that the vin is attached to...after pulling the whole dash...about 15 screws later and voila! then either glue it back together, pull one from another car, or go the fiberglass route like i did. hope that helps. bryan.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back