The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dashboard Rattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHLOORIT

Probationary Member
Aug 13, 2004
Dallas, Pennsylvania
When i drive i hear a rattling noise comming out of my dashboard. It seems to be coming from somewhere on the passengerside. I emptied my Glove box and it still seems to be happening. Anybody have any clues as to why this is happening?

Is the rattle happening when you go over bumps in the road or at a certain rpm? Also, it would be helpful to get a second person in the passenger seat whilie you are driving to try and pinpoint it by pressing down on certain areas. I had one and it was the pass. airbag cover squeaking against the dash.

i had a buddy of mine drive with me today, he pressed down on the air bag on the passenger side door and that seems to stop it. And the rattling does it all the time

yea...dashboard thats what i ment.....yea :cry:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back