The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Faze aftermarket tach install questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon187

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2003
torrington, Connecticut
Ok i got a huge faze tach for dirt cheap but it didnt come with a booklet. theres two wires for the shift light i have no idea where to hook them up then i have my postive and neg for the light to ocme on at night and then i have a green wire and what looks to be another power and ground wire...any idea where to hook up the second set of postive and negitve and the rpm wire and the shift light wires? thanks for the help guys!

Found directions for ya -> Sunpro®

and since I was nice enough to find that, I get to ask this.. Why are you putting a big ass tach in your car? Is your stock one broken?

for the green wire can i hook it up to the cas where my maft wire goes? i still not sure what to use for a power source for the shift light :(

or sinks it LOL. well i hooked up the green wire to the cas where my maft was tied into the rpms go up but its WAY off second i still havent figured out where to wire the positive for the shift light i hooked up to somthing and it stayed on so thats nfg blah! thanks for the help so far guys

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back