The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

external wastegate o2 housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beihl304

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 7, 2008
mcmechen, West_Virginia
does anyone know where to find one of these? all the ones i have found have been in the 300 dollar range and i was wondering if there are any off brand ones that anyone has come across or is any one selling one for a decent price? thanks

any decent welder.... even an exhaust shop should be able to fab one up relatively cheaply and quickly

well i actually have an evo3 o2 on my car now and i could take it off buy the wastegate flanges and have them cut and weld it correct? i guess i never thought that any exhaust shop would be willing to do that. thanks

What I did was buy one of those cheap ebay o2 housing dumps and cut the dump tube off at the flange, then had a sch10 pipe welded with a flange. Works great and is a lot cheaper then others on the market now.

that sounds like a great idea... what exacly is sch10 pipe? thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back