The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

420A Exhaust questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkdlyfe

Proven Member
Feb 23, 2016
Summer feild, Florida
So I had to do my bearings today and after I got it all back togther I was wondering about making my exhaust come out the side of my car by the front tire I love how it sounds it's every loud LOL will I lose proforamce or no I am running a good ammount of boost.

Another side question that I was wondering about is I got a 95 coil pack and I noticed the plug was different now how would I splice the new plug into my stock one ? And MSD is written in the back of the coil pack could this have been reversed on the 95 model or do the all connect on the driver side ?

95-96 coil packs have round pins. 97-99 have flat. If you get the right pigtail you can solder in the new connector
That's understood but what's the order the same as the flat pin or.... Ground is still in the middle ?

Turbos love to breathe but it also depends on the size. What car is this for? What plug is diff than what? Either tell us more info or post pics or both. ;)

420A 60mm turbo 21 lbs of boost fully built

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back