The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

EVO III 16G Turbo - Help with Oil Lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alansupra94

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 21, 2009
Wayne, New_Jersey
Should I run a oil line restrictor for it? Also do you recommend braided lines or stock lines?

Thanks
Alan

since you have a 1G
use your stock lines
they come with a restrictor in them
no need to waist money on anything when stock parts do the job very well

Use a restrictor if feeding from the filter housing.But im assuming your sourcing from the head.

There is a restrictor in the stock feed line for 1g on the turbo side. They are plenty adequate of doing the job for mhi turbos as said and there is no need to waste the money

Well the reason I am asking is because I don't have the stock lines and I was wondering if its worth getting stock lines or braided lines.

I will be running it off the head and returning into the pan.

I was going to run the 14B but I got a sweet deal on a 16G that i couldn't pass on.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back