The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

evo 3 big 16g + safc neo helpp

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

20psieclipse

Probationary Member
Nov 22, 2004
south river, New_Jersey
hey guys im new here but i got a question that its been bugging me for ever i just need some help..im next door 2 famos turbotrix i just got my car tunned about 2 weeks ago i have a 99 eclipse gsx wiht 6 bolt and----greddy 720 injectors,, walbro299 fuel pump,,b&m fuel pressure regulater,,aem fuel rail,,a magnus intake manafold(in teh car when i got it)(and never changed it),, hks adjus cam gears,,ignition wiers,,slowboyracing front mount,,the big evo 3 16g port wiht a 34mm flaper and a extern 38mm wastgate,,greddy boost controlor,,air and fuel oil and boost gadge and the safc neo----it dynod at 291.34 at 20psi i thougth it showld have doen better ppl tolled me it showld haev done better turbotrix sad 291 at the 4 wheells is gooodddd can i get some help on making them numbers bigerrrr ????thankx

Wow, that was a headache to read. I think you should fix up your thread, because its really hard to read and understand. People wont help you with a thread like this.

And also why are you running both internal gate and external? But I would say thats about right on AWD from what I can understand from your writing.

720 cc injectors on the SAFC? I didn't think the car would idle right if you went above 650's or so... Also what is your base fuel pressure? I don't think you can lower it with the B&M, which will make tuning harder. It sounds to me like you have a bunch of random parts thrown on your car that may not work very well together.

Wow, that was a headache to read. I think you should fix up your thread, because its really hard to read and understand. People wont help you with a thread like this.

Absolutely. I stopped reading after the 2nd sentence.

To the original poster:

Tevenor said:
This is a forum for serious high level technical discussions. The assumption is of intelligent thoughtful discussions. Please use proper punctuation and grammar. I don't care if you 'always type like that' or if you thinking I am being a jerk. If your post, no matter how technical it is, reads like a writing of a 4th grader, it will be moved, closed, or deleted, period. Take it into account when you make your post that a huge pet peeve of most of the wisemen is trying to read a badly written post and most of them will not even respond to them. If you feel insulted, then you know how the Wisemen feel when you insult us with crap disguised as your post.

You should'nt have a flapper if you have an external wastegate, its a "one or the other" situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back