The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Ets intercooler question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmw335ikt

Proven Member
Sep 23, 2015
Crown Point, Indiana
Hello, I'm looking at buying the ets 12 inch short route intercooler kit with piping and just want to know if I have to get rid of my fog lights or can I keep them. Thanks

Do you have to relocated anything to fit the intercooler like power steering cooler. Or all you have to do is just cut out some of the metal where the radiator is at. Thanks

Just so you know ets no longer sells the whole kit anymore just the core..i was looking into buying on but had to go punishment after I called ets and they told me they only sell the cores for the 2gs not the piping anymore

Yea i found a used kit. With piping j have the punishment racing kit on. Does it make a big difference if I get the ets kit

Thanks

Also what is the ets piping made of aluminum or stainless steel or mild steel bc in going to need to weld the tial adapter. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back