The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

egr block off

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnes100

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2004
San diego, California
where can i buy an egr block off kit ??

thanks

Yeah, you can buy them all over for around ten bucks. Or just cut a piece of metal to fit and drill two holes in it and use Ultra Copper RTV. Some people cut up an aluminum can and fold the metal over to make it twice as thick, but that's not as much fun as it sounds.

gnes100 said:
Where can i buy an egr block off plate or kit

thanks

Be careful when purchasing one. Some that I have seen are really thin and cheaply made. If they dont leak immediately, they will statr soon.

Also, if you have a wrecking yard somewhere close to you, take a look at the 1g 1.8 dsm's. Most came from the factory with an egr blockoff that just happens to fit the 4g63 perfectly. Thats where I got mine from. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back