The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECUflash Ecuflash help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go download the Ceddymods ROM. It has all of that information.

The only reason im asking is because i downloaded the newest rom/def combo. And when i scale my injectors to the 560's that are in my car, it runs so lean it damn near wont idle. I have to scale the evo injectors to 478 with a latency of -.048 just so it will idle and my fuel trims wil be ok.
Now, my main issue is under wot, my car will pull until ~4500 then pop and lean, rich, pop and lean. If i keep the throttle at or below 60%, it will rev out clear until redline. This has really got me stumped

Last edited by a moderator:
Then your software is all but useless, get EvoScan.

i would have evoscan if it would process my order. I login, and choose add to cart, then checkout, and nothing... no emails, or anything..

It should take take you to a paypal login screen. You sure you're doing it right? I believe there is a option to just pay with credit card also.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back