The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

ECUflash ecuflash help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obx tsi

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2005
Manteo, North_Carolina
I am new to this ecuflash and have searched so forgive me if I am just being dumb. When I read the ecu the column to the left only says rom info. It does not show the parameters. What am I doing wrong?

I have my rom saved, I think. I will try and load one of his roms again but have been unable to.

I try to save the rom from his site to my flash drive but when I open it in ecuflash I still get the same thing as before.

If you get a connection and can retrieve the image from the car you may not have the appropriate deffenition for it. Make sure when you download the def file place it in pgrm files>openecu>ecuflash>rommettadata>mitsu>eclipse. You may want to delete all other defs you don't use as you may experience issues later with old defs.

No, have not changed it to developer. I think I know where to do that. I have put files in that folder. Thanks for the help, would appricate any other advice or help. Wish somone lived a little closer to me or was coming here for summer vacation.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back