The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Ecu pins not se as printout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spic21

10+ Year Contributor
May 14, 2010
albany, Louisiana
I'm hooking up my Wideband to Ecu for ecmlink and all the color off the wire are way deferent then the print out I got from site. I want to go to the egr temp sensor pin.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This is the colors going to mine
1 yellow red
2 empty
3 blue green
4 white
5 green orange
6 black green
7 green
8 yellow black
9 white
10 black red.
11 white.
12 yellow
13 green black
14 green red
15 white
16 black
17 yellow green
18 green white
19 yellow white
20 green black
21 green yellow
22 blue yellow
23 green white
24 black white

This is the way print out shows

Can anyone them me what wire is my egr temp sensor? Sorry for pics I'm on a phone on taptalk

Well let's think, I know the 90 is different in many ways from the rest of the 1g cars, is the ECU wiring different as well?

Don't know if all are but mine is. I'm not looking at it backwards. I thought so at first to. But even if u look at the other way they still don't match up

Its obvious your looking at the connector the wrong way because pins 15 and 22 are both three slots in from the bottom and you've got them backwards in your original post. Read the note in parenthesis under the connector diagram, it tells you how to orient he connectors to get the correct pin out.

Your saying this:
Pin 15 is WHT
Pin 22 is BLU / YLW

But the diagram shows this:
Pin 15is BLU / YLW
Pin 22 is WHT

Scott the pin out is for a '90 to '94 ECU, top left corner of the attached.

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
F*** I feel stupid. I look at that dang thing for 30 mins then went back to it for another 30. Looked again this morning before work with a fresh head. ## right I guess I need to take a short break from it. Been out there working on it every night till the am. Brain must be scrambled ( well that and I am about as dyslexic as they get). I read that paper 10 times and didnt see that was a view into the Ecu. Thank for pointing of my ignorance. Sorry for the confusion.

Its obvious your looking at the connector the wrong way because pins 15 and 22 are both three slots in from the bottom and you've got them backwards in your original post. Read the note in parenthesis under the connector diagram, it tells you how to orient he connectors to get the correct pin out.

Your saying this:
Pin 15 is WHT
Pin 22 is BLU / YLW

But the diagram shows this:
Pin 15is BLU / YLW
Pin 22 is WHT

Scott the pin out is for a '90 to '94 ECU, top left corner of the attached.

:dsm:

You just helped me so much. I was connecting my wideband to the wrong wire the entire time:ohdamn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back