The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECM Link lite VS v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSXV8Killa

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 12, 2012
Warsaw, New_York
I was just curious what things I WONT be able to do with the lite version that the V3 has. If its things that arnt that big of a deal to me at the moment I will save myself some money and just purchase the lite version. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I was just curious what things I WONT be able to do with the lite version that the V3 has. If its things that arnt that big of a deal to me at the moment I will save myself some money and just purchase the lite version. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

A quick peek at their (ECMTuning) website will reveal your answer.

prodcompare [ECMTuning - wiki]

Not too difficult, right?

Thank you for the link. I was on their page looking around but wasnt able to find a compare page. Guess I didnt look hard enough. Thanks again

They like to hide things in plain site. :p

For what it's worth, I run Lite and am completely satisfied with it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back