The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Eclipse 1g NT fuel problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lancer_lover

Proven Member
Apr 18, 2017
kristianstad, Europe
Hello again ive changed my fuel filter to a fuellab looking filter and AN 6 adapter to the fuel rail because the oem one had just and tiny hole going into the rail . and An 6 fitting from the rail to the filter and down to the fuel line . But now its acting wierd (DSM LIFE RIGHT) it acting like it has a bad fuel filter and u can her it if u rev it a little im gonna upload a video for u guys .

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm glad to hear that. I took your idea and removed my fuel injectors too. Mine were rusted on the inside, the filters almost tore removing them. I got brand new filters and seals for all of them. BTW, nice Eclipse. Gotta get mine repainted and I'll post new profile pic after.
Do that what color same or a nother one?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back