The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ebay projector

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My friend bought a pair of these for his Mustang, he can't adjust his to go up any higher, theres only like 20 feet of visual light coming from them an they fog up like crazy. Best advice is stay away from cheap Ebay lights.

My friend bought a pair of these for his Mustang, he can't adjust his to go up any higher, theres only like 20 feet of visual light coming from them an they fog up like crazy. Best advice is stay away from cheap Ebay lights.

+1.
Although I have bought H.I.D lights from ebay, so far very good. But I dont buy krap for my car from ebay.

Remove the shim from the bottom lamp bolt, this will point the lamp more downwards. If this is not there already, or does not move the lamp enough, elongate the bolt hole in the top mounting tab.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back