The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

EBay Projector Headlight Question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJBrown

Probationary Member
Nov 7, 2006
Shreveport, Louisiana
I purchased a set of these LINK since my stockers where so yellow it looked pathatic. They are supposed to be plug and play but quess what, no go. I have to re-wire. I just wanted to make sure i had this right. The Projector Light is the Low Beam correct? Dont want to have to take everyhting back again for a rewire if i get it backwards. Thanks in advance.

Yes the projector is the low beam. It's odd because I have a similar light that was just plug and play.

Mine also needed to be rewired.
From what i have seen by searching here the ones that were cheaper price then the rest needed to be wired, and the ones that were 10 dolalrs more were plug and play.

I'm just about to order a pair of these, can someone link me to the ones they bought? Also, how does the turn signal work on these? There's no orange plastic to give it color?

You had to rewire because those are the 97-99 headlights. For some reason the wiring is a little different. Same thing happened with mine.

I have some projectors similar to those. Mine were plug and play. The only part that needed to be wired up was the halo ring. Are you sure your not going to have a problem with those headlights fitting correctly? The 97+ are different shaped than the 2ga's.

If anyone knows how to align the headlight please let me know. My alignment knob for the driver side does not work.

I have some projectors similar to those. Mine were plug and play. The only part that needed to be wired up was the halo ring. Are you sure your not going to have a problem with those headlights fitting correctly? The 97+ are different shaped than the 2ga's.

If anyone knows how to align the headlight please let me know. My alignment knob for the driver side does not work.

Thats how mine is

I put a 97 front bumper on it also. Everything worked out great. Now i have to adjust the low beams. They are a little high at the moment. Thanks for the info by the way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back