The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ebay Projectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gamble97

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
small town, Illinois
Are these made by Anzo? Who is running them and how do you like them? I am thinking of purchasing these headlights and an HID kit.
Any opinions, suggests would be great. Also if these ebay ones are crap, can someone point me to a company that sells good ones

This is from what I have read. They suck LOL

Light output is less than stock, but i believe could be changed by different bulbs.

So where is small town Illinois?

Watch out for HID type replacement bulbs. Biggest mistake (first hand experience). The crappy racer bulbs are almost always rated for much higher wattage then the stock ones. The harness is not rated for these which is no good. Go for a dedicated wiring system with your lights if your getting them aftermarket at all

Well I have an HID kit on my and I was looking for some projectors to get the best possible light out of it and also how the beam will be more concetrated and sharper so that it doesn't blind everyone.
I got my hid kit from hid-lights.com and their customer service sucks, so don't order from them. Just a FYI

I will sell you my brand new ebay projectors headlights with black housing for $75 if your interested PM me, they are brand new never used but i opened them to see them.

I got mine for $225 shipped. My friend got his off ebay, shipped from Hong Kong for $180ish. He has had very good luck with his and mine are crap.
If you want them, pm me and I'll get you the sellers name

The one's that I got off of eBay turned out pretty decent; I think they were about $180ish shipped. About a week or two after I bought them, I replaced the stock "white" halogen bulbs with a brighter "true-white" bulb. and they now look really great.

If you have an HID conversion already for the stock headlamp assembly, I'd highly suggest against getting these as they use H1 bulbs (really small bulbs, about 2 cm in length) instead of the 9006 bulbs.

I had some before my accident and they were absolutely worthless. Fine if you just drive in the city, but if you use them out of town on the highway get some stock ones or you will spend a long time adjusting them to get half the lighting of stock.

Well if I did get the new headlights, I would sell my HID kit and get a new one. I'm not so concerned about the look of the lights as much as how they perform. I want something that really shows some distance at night.

Gamble97 said:
Why are you not using them?

Just not too worried right now about making my car look pretty you know, trying to sell them to get a little extra cash for performance parts, i bought them for like $130 on ebay in january and just never got around to getting them on and decided not to use them. but if you are interested let me know. i mean they are really nice looking/ good quality head lights for what i paid for them.

Oh, and one more thing: if you do buy a set of the projectors that have a clear turn signal lens, make sure that you get an amber bulb to replace the stock white one, as (at least my state) it's not legal to have white turn signals (something about having too many "headlights").

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back