The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Eastern PA meet in May

How interested in this meet?

• Not really interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great!
RarisRSX brought up a great point. If you dont have a DSM and still want to come, your more than welcome, as long as its not a POS cavalier or neon or something like that :nono: Would have mentioned that earlier but I didn't know how people were going to react to it.

Also I have finally replaced my Dash board in my 93' Eagle. Boy was that a job..... But its MUCH MUCH better now. The previous owner used wood screws to hold down the pad that was peeling up :barf: . RarisRSX and I did that last night while being harrassed by two "chicks" in a neon.

The date for the meet is May 13th for those that haven't read already, and we'll meet at 6p.m. if thats ok with everyone.

For anyone in the Boyertown/Gilbertsville/Pottstown areas, we are going to be meeting in the old Ames lot (next to cvs and advanced auto) in Boyertown, then all drive up in a line (mostly for those who don't know how to get to the place of the meet, but anyone who does know how to get there is more then welcome to join in the "caravan" to the meet. I guess I will be leading the pack unless someone else wants to do so. Info on what time we will be meeting there will be coming soon. Should have 5-6 people that don't post/arent members here be coming along.

dsrtfox - glad to hear you got the dash fixed. I know what a pain working on that thing can be.

As for me, will definitly be at the meet, and also have quite a few people following me. Ill be there in my 95 tsi.

As stated, you can bring a car besides a dsm, but I would hope you atleast have some interest in DSMs. also I would rather not see this turn into a "car show" packed with civics and other non dsm cars. No problem at all with non dsm's coming, just don't want dsm's being outnumbered by a whole lot...at a dsm meet ROFL

I have to agree with that completely. Definetely, if you know someone with a DSM, come with them rather than bring your non DSM.

I was at the place we are meeting yesterday and the lot is actually alot bigger than I had previously thought :thumb: Plus there is a really nice road that I found that is only a minute up the road that is long and has a few "jumps" in it, plus a few banked turns. Definetely fun to drive :thumb: Hope to see you all soon!!

dsrtfox1942 said:
I have to agree with that completely. Definetely, if you know someone with a DSM, come with them rather than bring your non DSM.

I was at the place we are meeting yesterday and the lot is actually alot bigger than I had previously thought :thumb: Plus there is a really nice road that I found that is only a minute up the road that is long and has a few "jumps" in it, plus a few banked turns. Definetely fun to drive :thumb: Hope to see you all soon!!

bump

hehehe that road is teh shit....so is ur dash now LOL

I would love to come..however im still a nOOb here so you all have to extra nice and friendly to me..naw j/k but yeah I'm down for the drive..I kinda jus scrolled through w/o really reading so if there is a confirmed time.(i know the date is the 13) could someone please post it..oh and the adress would be hella nice so I could map quest it
-Jack :dsm:

The date is May 13 and the time is 6 p.m. Asd for an adress PM me and Ill give you my adress and you could meet me or I'll give you directions from my house. Otherwise, just mapquest to Leesport PA from Pittsburgh. Here is a link to the directions:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...gh&1s=PA&1z=&2y=US&2a=&2c=Leesport+&2s=PA&2z=

Just dont follow the last road stay on Rt 61 South and make a left onto Rt 73 and youll see us on the right, right before the dam (the bridge) in a lot. :thumb:

No prob man. Thats what we are here for.

Guys....In case of rain what do we want to do?

rain date is a good idea, i was supposed to be at an RSX mod meet today but it got rained out, maybe the 20th of may same time

theres a good chance i may show up, have some broken bolt issues right now but i'd hope to have them solved by next month, if they're not, i think my car may get blown up, haha. i'll be there though :thumb:

Hope we have a day like today. It is currently near 80 and the sun is shining. Yes we should have a very nice size group showing up with a wide of variety of DSM's. Should be a blast. :talon:

SUP!!!

Cpatuner here, I found your post by a member of mine, and Im thinking about coming and maybe bring some of cpatuners with, its on a friday night. We statying there or whats the game plan? Im interested in this meet. Let me know whats up :thumb:

basically all going to meet at the dam. bring as many people and cars with as you want, theres ALOT of parking there.

I do think in early may (just before this meet happens) we should try to get a count of whose coming so we have an idea of what number of cars we are looking at. still alittle too early to be sure who all is going to make it though.

Hey Guys. I have some bad news...for me anyway. I may be getting a suspended license. I was f*cking test driving a 91 TSI and I got pulled over. $149 down the tubes. I got nailed by a statie. Hopefully I dont get too many points on my license.

Otherwise, everything is good and I am enjoying our great weather. Doing some body work where a chick in a corvette pulled out in front of me in October and side swiped me, while I got stuck with my insurance footing the bill for her damages.......damn insurance.....Her fault but they didnt want to fight for me in arbitration....so......

Any way ....its almost May and time to wax those cars! See you guys in a few weeks!

gotgrip666 said:
hey is thats not that far from orange county NY right? I'm down to go if it its over 2 hrs

best I can say to do is mapquest it to find out how far it is. Its probably closer for you then it is for some people in PA (think someone might be coming from pittsburg) and thats a long drive.

only 3 weeks till the meet.

maybe I should bring some tools with...being it's going to be Friday the 13th ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'll be there as long as my car is running and the weather is decent. I'm about an hour north of leesport. Anyone else from the Tamaqua area on here going?

Less then a week till the meet. If you plan on going, please post sometime this week, Im going to be there as long as other people are going to show up too. Its not that far of a drive for me, but for some people it is and wouldn't want them to drive that far and find no one else is there.

Also, the weather for Friday looks promising...so far. high of 70 and partly sunny. You can check the weather anytime you want at http://www.wfmz.com/wx/ . That is the local station for the area.

Just a reminder -

When - May 13 2005
Where - Lake Onelaunee parking lot above the dam Leesport PA. Directions available, just ask
Time - 6 pm - ???

Anyone from the Boyertown, Gilbertsville, and any surrounding town, we will be meeting at the old Ames parking lot in Boyertown just before heading up to the meet. If you'd like to follow from there, you are welcome too.

Still hoping for a good turn out.

just got your pm, :( :cry: my eagle is down for awhile, doing some work on it. sorry :(

Hey.. i'm not going to be able to make it either :( Didn't realize it was already this weekend and I gotta work.. can't find any replacements this short of notice (we lack waitresses right now LOL) Sorry..

*Brittney

I cant make it due to both of the reasons above. My car is broken...haha...what a surprise and I have to work. Sorry man.

Fred

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back