The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

**East Coast Road Trip 06 / Myrtle Beach Sc

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There is a chance that I can get my car fixed tonight, after I get outta school, and if I do that I will be there tomorrow morning. I hope you guys have a good time tonight. Hopefully I will get to meet you guys soon. Have fun.:D

if you get it fixed called jamies cell.
even if it doesnt get fixed call.

Great weekend guys. Didn't get to hang out as much as I would have liked to, gotta make money somehow i guess, but still had lots of fun. Can't wait to see some of the pics people got. It was nice to see so many nice DSMs in Myrtle. Hope everyone made it home ok.

Well me, Ryan and Michelle made it back.

Had a fricking blast guys.

Well my car died in the driveway, I pulled up to my mailbox and smelled raw fuel again. Pop'd the hood and the elbow on the FPR I just replaced a month ago is cracked again in the same place. Guess I will have to mount it on the firewall somewhere. At least I made it home.

I made it home without any problems. There was no convoy back to Raleigh like there was on the way down and somehow Pat and I ended up together all the way here and he went on home via 40 and them sum. I don't know why everyone went their seperate ways on the way back.... I had GPS.

I'm planning on putting together a video for this meet but it will probably take about 1.5-2 weeks to have it done. I'll figure out hosting by then as well. My videos are normally 75-150mb so keep an eye out for a site where I can put it. Thanks,
Doug99GPS

You got some good pics 1bad420a. I like the ones with my car at the front of the line at hard rock the best :thumb: .

Sux, I got TO 501 HALFWAY to MB and broke down. :cry: Ended up just going back home. Glad i dont live to far away. Nice pics though

ECLIPSE4x4 said:
Well my car died in the driveway, I pulled up to my mailbox and smelled raw fuel again. Pop'd the hood and the elbow on the FPR I just replaced a month ago is cracked again in the same place. Guess I will have to mount it on the firewall somewhere. At least I made it home.

talk about luck. usually cars die the FARTHEST from home, not in the driveway. seriously though it was a fun meet. glad to finally meet everyone.
tommy

I just got home. When I left the other maryland guys, we had no problems. I just got home 15 minutes ago and the other maryland guys should be getting home any time now..

Great meet guys.. it was nice hanging out with all of you and can't wait for next time :rocks:

ECLIPSE4x4 said:
Well me, Ryan and Michelle made it back.

Had a fricking blast guys.

Sucks, but at least you made it home.

How's your head? ;)

marcmsj said:
I just got home. When I left the other maryland guys, we had no problems. I just got home 15 minutes ago and the other maryland guys should be getting home any time now..

Great meet guys.. it was nice hanging out with all of you and can't wait for next time :rocks:

Everybody made it back safe and sound.

Meet was fun -- everyone get your pics up, now. :)

I rolled in at like 10 30.

Talk about a helluva Hike home. Car ran like a champ...and I put her thru ALOT this weekend. The ride home seemed just as long as the ride there...and we were taking a more "Direct Route" anyhow I had a ####ing blast and will def make it out to another one If I can.

My pics should be uploaded tommorrow.

I'm off to sleep!!

Great meet i am glad u guys made it home safe i am already gettin my engine bay ready for the next meet, maybe i can have it clean enough to match the new paint LOL or maybe not LOL at least the engine is lubricated inside and out.

O yea me and my bro on the ride home were like it is going to be a boring ride without like 16 other dsms with us

Good meet guys, wish i could of hung out a little more though. Sucks i had to work and couldn't have the Evo in the group pics. Someone photo shop my car in the big group pic, haha?!? Too bad the weather couldn't have been more like the 04' meet instead of raining the whole day Saturday. Oh, well still had a good time, can't wait for the 07' meet. Later

We got home about 9:30, we stayed and did tourist stuff. We got the hook up with all 4 tickets to Ripleys for $6. :D

Dani says thank you to all those who wrote her in for her honorable mention, "Car most likely to acheive warp speed."

hye guys the meet was great i deff wanna do it next year. all the md guys made it home w/out neprobs xcpt for my CEL but its gonna be something stupid. but thanks for the good times and great memories. n ill try n get my pics up some time this week

95RedRS said:
P.S.

Did you get my parting Gift Ed?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA yeah I got it. I came out and was like WTF.

Thats the last thing I need is a beer bong. 18 year old Ed could have done that.... 35 year old Ed will not fair so well.

Thanx though, I appreciate it.

wish we could have hung out more, me and jamie are broke so we sat at the hotel room or drove the strip.

cant wait for next year, maybe ill have something more impressive, it made me sad when we were leavin stacks and everyone was hauling ass, i thought jamie was going to blow my car up trying...

but anyway, i did have the only 2nd gen talon :thumb:

Anyone get any awards handed to them by the local blue and white?

That jacuzzi in our room made me so sore. Sorry no pictures, I have this thing with people I know watching me ####.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back