The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

**East Coast Road Trip 06 / Myrtle Beach Sc

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I have ran into a really large problem. So i may not be able to go. Mainly being a money problem. I can go only if 1 of the 4 happen.

1. I have a Stainless Steel GS-T Downpipe for sale if anyone is interested.

2. I also have a Test Pipe for sale.

3. Someone that wants to go I have a spare bed in my hotel room. At Blue Bay. Anyone be interested in splitting the cost.

4. Does anyone have a spare bed, Couch, Floor LOL

If anyone has any of the 4 or can do. Then please reply back asap so I can plan. :cry:

Get with BJ, he said he has a spot at his house there.

I am getting aggrivated becasuse of the weather all this week. I have not had time to really clean my car at all.

Plus I have been wanting to get this fricking yellow valve cover out of my car and put my new greay one in but with the weather and not having a torque wrench looks like I will be rocking the yellow one AGAIN.

LOL that sux. But if you really want it changed when you pull into a gas station with a roof over the pumps just change it out. Only takes 5 min hehe.

I just put my Candy Apple Red Cover on this morning.

I know BJ still has a couch or floor open. PM black97gsx and ask him to be sure. Ed, I have a torque wrench you can borrow once you get here although for a valve cover I don't why you need it since the specs are so low. Just PM me and let me know or you can even call me if you want to.

Well I am all about the specs. I hate to crack them.

Bring the torque wrench I may do it there. I don't know, you have to seal around the cam openings. I mean I have done them about 6 times.

Hell Doug may even bring his wrench.

BTW, give BJ a call you have the phone list.

I completely understand that. I'll throw it in the back before I drive down to the hotel with the rest of the tools that I always carry LOL.

PM me and i'll give you his number. By the way Ed, the lowest setting on my torque wrench is 10 ft-lbs is that low enough? Can't remember what the exact specs on the valve cover are.

ugotworked2 said:
guarunteed 295 will have less traffic. i'm from that area and 95 during the day can be a nightmare. i would suggest 295....:thumb:

ok from the sound of it 295 it is

toxic18b said:
Well I have ran into a really large problem. So i may not be able to go. Mainly being a money problem. I can go only if 1 of the 4 happen.

1. I have a Stainless Steel GS-T Downpipe for sale if anyone is interested.

2. I also have a Test Pipe for sale.

3. Someone that wants to go I have a spare bed in my hotel room. At Blue Bay. Anyone be interested in splitting the cost.

4. Does anyone have a spare bed, Couch, Floor LOL

If anyone has any of the 4 or can do. Then please reply back asap so I can plan. :cry:

I have a reservation at the Blue Bay and I have a spare bed. We can split my room if you want. Give me a call if you're interested. 410 365 2976

Wes , jack and myself are headed down to MB around 9:30am after rush Hour. we may be bringing Shannon along too . See you all there .!

Please bring your software for digi cams so we can upload to laptop

Great job Ed, no pic :thumb:

Also, reminder once again:

Bring cash for meals
Don't forget Gratuity is included for parties of our size
PAY FOR TAX TOO
Fill up before you meet everyone or leave and come back BEFORE everyone says "saddle up"
Bring your cameras
bring cables and software for cameras
Tell me your room number, where your valuables are and when you plan on NOT being in the room. Thanks,
Doug

Well i have work tomorrow till around 7 on Friday night so after that i'll give someone a call to see where you guys are at. Also i have work till around 12:30 Saturday afternoon so it looks like ill be missing out on the group pics, o well, but yeah i'll call someone around 1 on Saturday to see what you guys are up to. Everyone have a safe trip down, see you guys tomorrow.

See all of you later tonight!!!!!

#### it's early.

probally wont meet up with you guys tonight because i will be getting there late because of school and i still need to clean & wash the car, by the time i get there everyone will be on the strip or in a bar, so ill see you guys saturday morning. the hotel we are taying at works out really great its like 5 mins from the blue bay resort.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back