The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

**East Coast Road Trip 06 / Myrtle Beach Sc

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECLIPSE4x4

20+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2002
New Bern, North_Carolina
Ok guys. We are gonna do it again this year.

We are going to have another EAST COAST ROAD TRIP to Myrtle Beach.

The dates are set to be:

Arriving Friday Feb 24th
Leaving Sunday Feb 26nd

Like other road trips we are planning on having a group dinner Saturday night. Please make reccomendations. We need a place to fit a substantial amount of people. Last time we went to Joes Crab shack and I would like to suggest that again.

As before we are going to have a photo shoot in front of the hard rock cafe pyramid.

What is everyone Hotel preference? I would prefer to stay where we stayed at 2 years ago. The one with the bar in front of the hotel with the deck close to the street. Any objections?

I am going to set up a small itinerary of things to do while there.

I would also like to hear input of other things that people are interested in doing.

Lets get it rolling.

Ed sounds good to me. We will be staying @ the Palms resort suites . it is a Nice 3 bed room 2 bath almost takes up the whole floor at a resonable price at that . I know it will be Me and Mandi , my brother Brian and his GF Rene . I should have a couch or two open plus the 2 twin beds in the 3rd room open . I will try to make it that way some time the 1st week in feb to check out more accomidations and activities for us.

I don't know if I can go. I might be sick that weekend.:D

But for those who haven't been before this road trip has ALWAYS been the highlight of my DSM adventures each year. There's lots of clowning, pics, and the occasional "racing the engine" and "Drunk in Public" awards handed out by the local Barney Fifes.
Doug

1bad420a said:
Ed sounds good to me. We will be staying @ the Palms resort suites . it is a Nice 3 bed room 2 bath almost takes up the whole floor at a resonable price at that . I know it will be Me and Mandi , my brother Brian and his GF Rene . I should have a couch or two open plus the 2 twin beds in the 3rd room open . I will try to make it that way some time the 1st week in feb to check out more accomidations and activities for us.

Greg, where is your Hotel located?

Doug99RS said:

But for those who haven't been before this road trip has ALWAYS been the highlight of my DSM adventures each year. There's lots of clowning, pics, and the occasional "racing the engine" and "Drunk in Public" awards handed out by the local Barney Fifes.
Doug

Why ya gotta bring up old shit??? :shhh:

....wait i remember a certain someone about getting arrested for instigating a riot across the street from the bar. :tease:

anyway im sure it will be a blast as it was the 2 years we went.

Ryan and Shell are in for the Quality Inn with the bar on the strip...that shit was FUNAY!

Doug99RS said:

Doug

"LIAR!"

God, I have heard that story more than I care to remember.

But I will be there along with Dani. Or you can have my first born.

What's going on guys? I have been to the last 2 meets, and since i still live in Myrtle Beach ill definitley be at this meet. At the last 2 meets i had a 97 GSX, that it now up for sale., but since then i have bought a new car. Just like the last couple times we should start a list of who all is coming. I know that i shouldn't be the first one on this list, cause i didn't start this thread, but i just wanted to start the list to make things easier. Like i said before i bought a IX MR in the beginning of Dec., so i'm usually over at evotuners or evolutionm, but i'm on here once and a while. Also, I do have room for 2 people if someone needs a place to stay.

1. black97gsx - 06EvoMR(evotuners) Room for 2.

1. black97gsx - 06EvoMR(evotuners) Room for 2.
2. ECLIPSE4x4 - Ed
3. Doug99RS - Doug
4. 1bad420a - Greg

Hey man, would you mind posting it as well on EVOm. I posted it on EvoTuners. Hell the more the Merrier.

1. black97gsx - BJ 06EvoMR(evotuners) 06MREvo(EvoM) Room for 2.
2. ECLIPSE4x4 - Ed
3. Doug99RS - Doug
4. 1bad420a - Greg

Okay, Ed, i just posted it on Evom. Hopefully a lot of guys will come out, maybe have more people then we did Feb. 04.

2. ECLIPSE4x4 - Ed
3. Doug99RS - Doug
4. 1bad420a - Greg
5. Ryan95tsiAWD - Ryan
6. Bubbles - Michelle

should we just update one post via PMs to Ed so we dont make this thread huge?

It'd be cool if he could. There was a night and day difference in him from year one and two. He seemed a bit quieter yet a better guy since joining the Air Force. On top of that his car looked REALLY good too. Hopefully there will be alot of repeats and newcomers!

Me and my girlfriend are planing on comming down for the whole weekend , it will be our first meet. i have a 92 laser turbo and she will more then likely ake her 90 GSX down. So you can put us down on the list. trying to talk our friend into comming with his 94 eclipse. Hopefully that will be an additiony three cars to see down there. If there are any numbers etc we could get in touvh with someone or get a time and place of where to meet that would be very helpful. thanks.

Awesome, good to see you are coming down rsross314. If you could man add your name and get your girlfriend and your other friend to add their names to the list that we started above. Within the next couple weeks or so we should have a decent list up of things that we are going to do that weekend. Also within a week or so all of us will start to PM our phone numbers to someone so they can make a list up to PM to everyone coming to the meet. Talk to you later.

Sounds cool new ppl comming to the meets! You will have fun . I plan on going there sometime January end or the begining of Feb to check things out .

2. ECLIPSE4x4 - Ed
3. Doug99RS - Doug
4. 1bad420a - Greg
5. Ryan95tsiAWD - Ryan
6. Bubbles - Michelle
7. eclipsegsxgirl-Chelsea
8. rsross314-Ryan ( together with Chelsea.)

Ed, you still going to trailer your GSX down? Get back to me with the width of your trailer and truck, just so i can make sure they will fit. There should be no problem but i just want to double check. Later

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back