The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM runs from cops

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reesredtalon

Probationary Member
Sep 23, 2003
Roanoke, Virginia
Iv'e seen the video b4 but i dont know where to find it..i wanna show it to a friend so she will shut up about somw slow stangs.....the dsm is running from the cops, they cant catch him so one of them go to get thier personal car...a stang and still cant catch him..only way they can is that the dsm over heated..if anyone know where i can find it let me know

There is one in the VIDEO SECTION!!! but its a camaro, the mustang one i have it home, ill try to post it sometime:cool:

Why do you need to prove anything to anyone? just go to dsmtimes.org and show them some times of modded DSMs and then show them to shep's sight... Hell go buy 2 back issues of ultimate street challenge, just about every car owner of the cars that competed in there had or has a DSM in their garage. If real tuners tune it, it means something

yea but still...she's one of those " ford is the best thing ever invented people...i wanna show her up..ye ai know there are tons of them in the video section but still...she's hard headed

I've got the vid on my comp if you want it that way.

will someone post the video in a .wmv format I can't play .avi on this computer.

I say to just ignore him/her. If she thinks Ford of all companys is the best car maker out there, he/she isn't worth wasteing your time trying to teach her otherwise.

LOL that car looks almost stock. Any respectable 1g awd will do 170 in 5th at 7k and their redline is gonna be about 8k.....

Friend got pulled over once in his 10 second nova. The cop walks up to his window and asks him why he tried to run. The guy calmly looks at the cop and says "no offense officer I have respect for yall but if I had wanted to run we wouldn't be having this conversation." He was also only getting pulled over for doing 11 over and you get 1 ticket less than 25 over thrown out a year in tx so he wasn't gonna loose much for getting the ticket. It was just a classic line.

Originally posted by crankbender
LOL that car looks almost stock. Any respectable 1g awd will do 170 in 5th at 7k and their redline is gonna be about 8k.....

Friend got pulled over once in his 10 second nova. The cop walks up to his window and asks him why he tried to run. The guy calmly looks at the cop and says "no offense officer I have respect for yall but if I had wanted to run we wouldn't be having this conversation." He was also only getting pulled over for doing 11 over and you get 1 ticket less than 25 over thrown out a year in tx so he wasn't gonna loose much for getting the ticket. It was just a classic line.

haha i wish my car was quick enough to be able to say that, but our cop cars are beats around here, it'd take a lot more than a 15 sec dsm to make em sweat

BTW look at where i live. And it was one of the mustangs the cop was driving.

When the Dude says Ego Drivin, I thought he says EAGLE driven!!!!! BRAH! DSM on the brain! That Talon would have gotten away if it wasnt a mustang. you bet that Mustang wasnt Stock, I highly doubt it, most mustang owners. dont keep them stock for long.

the best part is when the talon flys over the ditch, that alone i thought should have destroyed his getaway.

on a side note, it would be funny as hell if he got away, cops come to youre house...... umm we found your car sir, sent in the "chase" vehicle but that thing took off. sorry.

:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back