The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Meet Hamilton NJ AMC24

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

so let me know who is exactly comming sunday just wanna make sure we have enough tables for everyone

so let me know who is exactly comming sunday just wanna make sure we have enough tables for everyone

Well you know I'll be there. One of the guys from 2gnt (he's on here too, just not as much Blk_2gnt) should be coming also.

BTW the weather is looking pretty good we may have to go on a nice cruise/take some pics before playing pool

That sounds like so much fun I want to go so bad!:cry: I have 3 finals on monday though so I have to go back to school and study:mad:

Take as many pics as humanly possible!!!!

stay boostin':thumb:

im hoping my car is up for the cruise making some weird kinda noise from the exhaust i think sounds like it may be rubbing up on my driveshaft when i decelerate

Let's start the list.

1. 96EclipseNA
2. cs82685
3. g00s3y
4. Quasimondo
5. oldamn

if anyone needs directions message me on my aim its in my profile if i dont get back to you right away i will just leave me a message for me on there

BTW, I also had a few people on talk ask about the meet, don't know if any of them are gonna show, but maybe.

I guess I'm bring the G in case if the kid shows up. :D

LOL, we can simulate it. I can take my WG spring out and let you crush me, then put it back in and maybe hang ROFL

Wish full thinking on your part, maybe when the G35 was stock. :sneaky:

ooo, sounds like someone's got something up there sleeve they aren't telling us

are we gonna get to find out?

for everyone who needs to use mapquest to get to the pool hall tomorrow be there inbetween 1:30 and 2:00 in the afternoon its cue bridge billiards 3257 Quakerbridge Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08619-1652, US i may run a lil late due to i am going to try and install my fuel pump and injectors if i can get to the shop in time during the morning if not ill be there no later than 2 see u guys tomorrow

Not that I really took a lot, but here's a link to some pics.
Missing, Martin's car, the colt, the 300....I think that's about it

They woulda been nicer if people knew how to all face the same way. I'm gonna blame this one on Bruce for no apparent reason, LOL :notgood:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/578236/8

it was fun corey can play some pool but bruce hustled every one.......hey scott just one little tip for the next meet WASH YOUR CAR!!!!! hey bruce thanks for checking out my car.

Wash my car. You know your almost as funny as John. Hey bruce is this better, i used punctuation and caps. LOL

hey everybody can i join u allin jersey, i just got back from deployment, I'm in the Navy. I'm home the 28- Jan. 16th and i'd love to come chill.

hey everybody can i join u allin jersey, i just got back from deployment, I'm in the Navy. I'm home the 28- Jan. 16th and i'd love to come chill.

Everyone's welcome

how'd the meet go?

Good, lots of different cars showed up and it was a fun time, plus $10 for that much pool was pretty damn good.

1g's
2g
colt
galant
4g
evo

^^^hell the only thing mitsu we were missing was 3/S, I wonder if those guys would be interested in getting a meet together with dsm's?

Plus:
turbo civic
chrysler 300
G35
New LS2 powered GTO
and....................

Catering VAN. ROFL

unfortunately we were also missing, Mike, Tom, Albert, Dave, you

It was great to meet all you guys that came out. Its also good to see some more DSMers around these parts. Also, thanks for all the compliments on the car, it means alot :thumb:

Jeff :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back