The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM Meet Hamilton NJ AMC24

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok so sunday at 2 pm it is ill make sure we have the back room to ourselves since im friends with the owner oh yea tom if u need a ride ill come get u if anything but your not allowed to miss this also eric from JNZ is gonna come i think bring your money boys cause when im done beating u i will have very full pockets the address is posted i believe on the first page of the thread

oo I thought those were the 3g's, guess they made an ever newer body style

3g 00-05

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

4g 06+

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Oh come on Mr. Cynical. We kicked ass this year.
Yes, they sure did kicked their own asses towards the end. ROFL :p If you've been waiting for 20 years as a fan, you would be dissappointed as well. It'll probably take another 20 to come as close as they did again. :barf:

Slutgers. I made it through 1 year before they told me to go F myself LOL.

That's sick, my brother went their for like a semester and flunked out ### he partied too much ahha is that what your referring too?

My roomate wants me to transfer there with him, but I think that school is too big. They have like a huge underground tunnel system its ridiculous.

I wish the kids at my school with dsm's would join this site :cry:

We've got a good football team! :D And a good pharmacy program, which is kicking my ass.

hey Mike what year are you I've got a friend from high school in their pharmacy program, in his 4th year, maybe you know him, idk how big the program is :confused:

Yes, they sure did kicked their own asses towards the end. ROFL :p If you've been waiting for 20 years as a fan, you would be dissappointed as well. It'll probably take another 20 to come as close as they did again. :barf:

Who said anything about waiting 20 years? I'm riding the bandwagon like it's my job. :thumb:

hey Mike what year are you I've got a friend from high school in their pharmacy program, in his 4th year, maybe you know him, idk how big the program is :confused:

Yeah I'm in my 4th year. What's the dude's name?

Yeah I'm in my 4th year. What's the dude's name?

Ross Wagner, kinda nerdy, kinda round, LOL, he's cool though.

He's smart and studious you should not study come to the meet then just copy off him when the time comes, LOL

btw since when is this guy :notgood: orange?

That's sick, my brother went their for like a semester and flunked out ### he partied too much ahha is that what your referring too?

That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Let's just say I had a lot of junior/senior friends from lamda phi, psi u, TKE, etc. ROFL

ORANGE FOR THE LOSE! he should at least be red. :notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood:

btw, I'm going to the garage right now to do a compression test. wish me luck.

yo tom whats hit me up with your aim sn i got something to ask u

fook... 105 - 157 - 160 - 163. I'll be pulling the head tonight. GO ME!

lesson learned, stutterboxes are STILL cool. Even though they cost you a head job.

ouch man that sucks, whats a studderbox? everyone always talks about that...

Have any of you guys gotten in on the group fmic buy started by -Lan?

so tom whats wrong with the head did u find out oh yea i cant wait for sat i install my 190 and my 550 ill finally be able to tune my car :thumb: :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back