The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Meet Hamilton NJ AMC24

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Look at all the rice boys bidding on that thing. :p Drive the 1G to my housing before you pay him, I don't want to be working on your car for the next 6 months. ROFL

hey bruce i need some tech advice anyway u can contact me through aim or by cell

ok guys its comming down to the final stretch of what day and time we wanna do this i need everyones imput on what day is good for u to meet and we will all come to a compromise thanks alot and ill talk to you soon

sunday afternoon anyone?

count me in on this one, yo scott whats up meet at my house and we roll from there? hey oldman maybe if its not too cold outside you can take a listen to my anoying sound im getting from under the hood? like that i can get to work on it when the snow comes if thats kool with you?

yo guys sunday it is what time is good for everyone im thinking somewhere around 3 or 4 in the afternoon this way we can all have enough time to get things organized and head over and lose all your money to me in pool

yo guys sunday it is what time is good for everyone im thinking somewhere around 3 or 4 in the afternoon this way we can all have enough time to get things organized and head over and lose all your money to me in pool

maybe 1 or 2 ish in case anyone from a bit further out than central jersey wants to come??

I just got a pm from Albert and he can only come on Saturday so if it makes no difference to you guys, let's make it Sat instead so Albert can come. What about Tommy boy? He usually has to work on the weekends.

liquidnote said:
count me in on this one, yo scott whats up meet at my house and we roll from there? hey oldman maybe if its not too cold outside you can take a listen to my anoying sound im getting from under the hood? like that i can get to work on it when the snow comes if thats kool with you?
Kool.

I just got a pm from Albert and he can only come on Saturday so if it makes no difference to you guys, let's make it Sat instead so Albert can come. What about Tommy boy? He usually has to work on the weekends.

Kool.

saturday's fine here, i think it's good for scott too, but brad can't do saturday soooo, idk

time for me to stop making decisions

as for tom, idk? How about mike, haven't heard from him in a while either

Mike is probably dealing with finals, I will call him tomorrow and let him know.

Mike is probably dealing with finals, I will call him tomorrow and let him know.

pfff excuses excuses, so am I, LOL

i suppose people could always get together both days, i would only go one because I have to study but idk:sosad:

I'd go but I have 3 finals on monday and 2 portfolio's/1 final on tuesday. Hey cs how are you going to go with finals? I mean TCNJ seems like it would have some really hard exams, maybe your just a genius or something?! LOL

Anyway have fun guys, take a ton of pictures!!:thumb:

I'd go but I have 3 finals on monday and 2 portfolio's/1 final on tuesday. Hey cs how are you going to go with finals? I mean TCNJ seems like it would have some really hard exams, maybe your just a genius or something?! LOL

Anyway have fun guys, take a ton of pictures!!:thumb:

well I'll only have one final left after friday even if it is going to be my most ridiculously hard ####ing final ever I'll still have 2+ solid days of studying for it. The meet is going to be my only break :cry:

OK folks, Im in for Sunday Afternoon. I have been following this thread since it started just waiting for a confirmed date. I have a Suprise Birthday party for my Mother-in-law on Sat so Sunday is best for me. See you all then. BTW bring extra cash I have some parts I want to get rid of. Plus you'll need it for side bets on pool... LOL

Thanks for the call Brucey.

Why oh why does it have to be this weekend? I have my last two big finals monday and tuesday. I will cut off an arm and sell it if you guys decide for next sunday. :)

Thanks for the call Brucey.

Why oh why does it have to be this weekend? I have my last two big finals monday and tuesday. I will cut off an arm and sell it if you guys decide for next sunday. :)

Finals aren't that important, plus you're gonna want/need a little break by sunday after all that studying, what's a couple hours huh?

Finals aren't that important, plus you're gonna want/need a little break by sunday after all that studying, what's a couple hours huh?
Being Asian and the only son, he carries the honor of the entire family. :D ROFL

so sunday it is... what time exactly on sunday and what pool hall??? i will be there... the gf will probably come too... in her new si...

well I'll only have one final left after friday even if it is going to be my most ridiculously hard ####ing final ever I'll still have 2+ solid days of studying for it. The meet is going to be my only break :cry:

Thats true.. I still don't know any body frpm these forums so I'd be all left out :sosad:

Thats true.. I still don't know any body frpm these forums so I'd be all left out :sosad:

no you wouldnt be left out, we make everyone feel right at home, if anyone would feel left out it would be me... i have a 4g, while everyone else has a 1g or 2g :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back