The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM front bumper quick release kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello! I’m very interested in whatever you have in stock. I’m just looking for a set. Thanks I’m advance!

still make these if so do you have white or black in supply? For a 2g

Next time you have a set of white or polished let me know. Can't find another bumper quick release kit like yours.

It will be a few weeks before I have them available again. My work schedule right now does allow me much time to make the brackets right now.

I'll have kits available in a week or so. Been too busy with my real job, and life to make any. I'll post on here when they will be available. Also for the most part, everyone always wants black, so that's what I'll have in stock.

I have a limited number of black kits available now. (3) and I have a silver set. Pm me if interested

I just purchased a set of these a few weeks ago. I can’t upload a video and I don’t know why, here are a few pictures though. Hope this helps.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Installed ^^^
How the button is mounted to the bumper. I didn’t have a drill big enough to make the correct size hole so I used a dremel to open up the hole larger. A little tedious but it worked great.
What the bumper looks like after it’s trimmed and of the mounting bracket/post. It needs to be trimmed to clear the bracket and is unseen once together.
Last pic is of the screws used to hole the bracket to the fender. You will need to drill 2 holes, no cutting on the fender. There are nylon locknuts on the other side of the flathead screws that you can’t see. It’s pretty firm for a small bracket. Brackets are specifically marked left and right.

The kit comes with multi page instructions w/pics to guide you through the install and what you see is what needs to be done to make this kit work. I used a tape measure, dremel, small drill set and basic hand tools for the job. I took my time to make sure I got the correct alignment so there was no bumper gap and I’m happy with the results. Bumper feels sturdy and no flopping around. I can now easily have my bumper off in less then a few minutes. Hope this helps
How much would you charge for just the brackets? shipped to NJ ?

Do you have a link or can you please email me the Instructions to your kit. I have had it one the self for a few years and lost the Instructions. Specifically I'm looking for measurements for placement.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back