The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Drift Camaro

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I remember wanting an LS1 Camaro SS really bad - back before I ended up modifying my 1g. My buddy had a '93 Camaro with the LT1. I always liked his car but never ended up getting one myself. We did do plenty of donuts in that car though.

The Camaro can be pretty polarizing from what I've seen - people either love it or they hate it. I love how it's a completely different driving experience from my GSX and it's been a great platform for drifting. The LS1 in it is almost completely stock with a boatload of miles on it and it seems unfazed by all the open drift days I've gone to.

The Camaro can be pretty polarizing from what I've seen - people either love it or they hate it. I love how it's a completely different driving experience from my GSX and it's been a great platform for drifting. The LS1 in it is almost completely stock with a boatload of miles on it and it seems unfazed by all the open drift days I've gone to.
Most people here will hate it. It's one of the most common rivals of just about any 4 cylinder turbo car from the 90's. But it's hard to think about that when you're getting sideways in one with a big grin on your face.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back