The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Don't you love it when ppl F**k with your car???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04scooby

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 20, 2005
Blackwell, Oklahoma
i went over to the house where my car is parked and has been sitting since all the tools and equipment is over there to work on my car. well, i find out that there was pop thrown on my windshield (the whole windshield and i think it cracked due to that and it being about 4 degrees here) and pop on the passenger side right over the rear tire. then there is writing on my hood in the snow (not sure if it scratched the paint or not until i get it cleaned up) and it states:

1st thing wrote on it:
Knock
Knock
Shitter
Quitter

2nd thing wrote on it:
Got Junk?

3rd thing wrote on it:
Loser!

the good thing about it is that there was snow on the ground and not a whole bunch of ppl come over there and the foot prints were all around my car and i have pictures of it now...
they are on my razr and i dont have the hookups yet to get them to my comp but im pretty pissed...

btw, does pop ruin paint?? i heard it did since i know it take the acid off batteries.

Tell me what you would do in this situation?? especially if it is possible that it is a certain friend/roommate of a friends and another "supposable" friend??

First things first, I would take pictures of everything that was done, and then clean my car up A.S.A.P. Second, I'd go on the hunt for whoever did it and when I found them I'd give them two options.

(a) pay for any damage done, and never touch my car again, or
(b) take it to the authorities. Vandalism is a crime, no matter what was done.

I had my car spray painted on Halloween.... luckily got it off with wax, grease, silicone remover....and a very nice detail shop that buffed and waxed my car for free after we got the paint off.

Then last weekend, someone (i think same persons) stopped by and let the air escape all 4 of my tires, stole my plates (along with screws to hold plates), and scratched my headlight lenses. Why let air escape and not slash tires?.....why scratch lenses, but not paint? I just want it to stop.... 2 reports with cops are filed and I'm getting a nice alarm with pager right after Christmas.

What ever you do if you find out who it is, do *not* retaliate. That makes you no better than them. If you have no alarm, get one. File a report with the police. It very well may not happen again. Coke/pop will not hurt if if you get it off asap.

Attachments

• driverside.jpg
    driverside.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 749
  • TheMagicPotion.jpg
    TheMagicPotion.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 753
  • passangerside.jpg
    passangerside.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 749
those were pretty much my 2 options. it does help that my uncle is a detective and my dad is a cop and im pretty good friends with most the cops in my home town too...

i dont have time to clean it up but this weekend the car is getting moved into another location and being locked up in a garage and cleaned up asap so i can see if i have those scratched into the hood of my car. i have pictures of everything even the full shoe prints and mostly full shoe prints i could get from the snow that go around my car (which shouldnt be happening due to my car is set back at the end of a driveway away from the house, about 15ft from the house.)

That is pretty crappy.... someone really does hate you if they went to that extent. but maybe they thought if they got caught, only letting the air out of the tires and the scratching of the headlights would be minor compared to slashing tires and scratching paint...

i am going to file it asap and going to pass the pictures off to the police once i get it to where i can put my pics on my computer it will be great, but im stuck working today.

EclpzLvr97 said:
I had my car spray painted on Halloween.... luckily got it off with wax, grease, silicone remover....and a very nice detail shop that buffed and waxed my car for free after we got the paint off.

Then last weekend, someone (i think same persons) stopped by and let the air escape all 4 of my tires, stole my plates (along with screws to hold plates), and scratched my headlight lenses. Why let air escape and not slash tires?.....why scratch lenses, but not paint? I just want it to stop.... 2 reports with cops are filed and I'm getting a nice alarm with pager right after Christmas.

What ever you do if you find out who it is, do *not* retaliate. That makes you no better than them. If you have no alarm, get one. File a report with the police. It very well may not happen again. Coke/pop will not hurt if if you get it off asap.

What exactly does MSB stand for? WTF

Menstrating Stupid B!&#@!...duh ROFL
Good luck with your situation...sucks when people are lame like this. I mean really, who does this?

EclpzLvr97 said:

Yes it does..it's called revenge. You would've never 'retaliated' if they haven't done it in the first place.

It's like in those movies, where somebody kills a dude's daughter, then the dude has a chance to kill his daughter's murderer, but doesn't, cause he thinks he'll 'be no better than him'...riight. I don't care, I'd kill him.

Anyways..that sucks man. Everybody who's had their car messed with, sorry to hear that! Luckily my car's never been vandalized...*knock on wood*

I hate to hear this kind of stuff
My Red 96 eclipse was spray painted (while it was raining so not too much stayed on there, but it got drip marks) and the tires deflated.

Well I got the spray paint off with a product called goo gone and it didn't hurt the paint at all.

Well I don't recommend revenge, but its civic driving haters that did this to my car!
Long story short, I ran into the guy that did it 8 months later at a concert and broke my hand on his face!

You don't mess with a guy's car (Especially if its a DSM!)

EclpzLvr97 said:

Well, first they scratched the lenses because if they were caught, headlights are a shitload cheaper than paint.
They let the air out of the tires, because air is a shit load cheaper than tires.

As for stealing the license plates... thats DUMB thats actually a fairly major crime.

Nice job getting the paint off however.

My opinion on this is if you pissed someone off enough that they would fvck up your car that bad, you need to re-evalutate the type of person you are. If someone just did this for kicks, "because we could" they need to be shot.

it isn't MSB it's MS13. It's a gang of stupid spanish people ( i am colombian so i get to talk shit LOL) that go around stealing, vandelizing and assaulting people. they are menace to society and should be destroyed as a group. they are a huge problem in our area.

sorry about that shit nikki that's pretty whack.

prostreetdsmx1 said:
it isn't MSB it's MS13. It's a gang of stupid spanish people ( i am colombian so i get to talk shit LOL) that go around stealing, vandelizing and assaulting people. they are menace to society and should be destroyed as a group. they are a huge problem in our area.

Mara Salvatrucha.

They also run drugs up from Mexico and smuggle people over.

jgr203 said:
I hate to hear this kind of stuff
My Red 96 eclipse was spray painted (while it was raining so not too much stayed on there, but it got drip marks) and the tires deflated.

Well I got the spray paint off with a product called goo gone and it didn't hurt the paint at all.

Well I don't recommend revenge, but its civic driving haters that did this to my car!
Long story short, I ran into the guy that did it 8 months later at a concert and broke my hand on his face!

You don't mess with a guy's car (Especially if its a DSM!)

the payback must have felt really nice ROFL i dont car what anyone says violance solves everything if you do the damage.

prostreetdsmx1 said:

Wow, that got a whole lot deeper real quick.

at least you know that it wasnt u personally that pissed someone off... but that definitely sucks... and goo gone is an AWSOME product... i debagged my truck and had crap on it and goo gone removed it all... it was awsome... :D

Kinda had the same thing hapen to me. But I found out who did it, and not only did they pay for a new paint job but they ended up moving out of town because they could not go any were with out one of my friends running into them and kicking the shit outta them.

ninjai_ruken said:
Kinda had the same thing hapen to me. But I found out who did it, and not only did they pay for a new paint job but they ended up moving out of town because they could not go any were with out one of my friends running into them and kicking the shit outta them.
Yup, happened to a guy where my dad used to live. He ####ed with some guys car and it was obviously the wrong guy and while I was down there for 3 weeks, I saw this guy get the shit kicked out of him 4 times. Everywhere he went, he ran into someone.

People have no respect for other people vehicle's, half of these people do not even know you personally. The way I was raised no matter how much of a problem you have with someone or how much you hate them you never mess with there ride, woman or family. You handle it face to face and when its over its over. Now we have people running around with no dissipline or self worth and they feel they have to ruin everyone else's lives because there's is shit and they have no future.

For anyone that had their car vandalized-

Video surveillance cameras are now cheap - mount it outside in a concealed space. I know of someone that mounted it inside the car. Due to dark tinted windows nobody could see it.
When you catch the little prick PROSECUTE PROSECUTE PROSECUTE.

There's a Mechanic around here with a sign on his garage that says

"The only rule"

You don't talk shit about another man's;

(1.) Car
(2.) Wife
(3.) Mom

prostreetdsmx1 said:

Wow, what a masculine group of really tough boys. "Hey man, let's say we take this can of spray paint and put lines all over that car man." :rolleyes:

I'm glad I believe in karma.

Oh man, you got somebody writeing shit on your car OH NO! Not coke!

Sorry for the sarcasm.

Friday night my lebaron over heated in the school parking lot. I parked it in the very edge of the lot away from ANY cars. Some asshole managed to hit it between friday night and sat. afternoon. I was going to sell it and put the money into my talon I just bought yesterday. Now i dont know what im going to do. The car is jacked up. First off im going to go to the school and review the video cameras.

So, yes, I hate when people f**k with my car. I'm just glad it wasn't my talon.

My house just got egged yesterday, luckly they didn't hit neither one of the good cars (Talon/Protege) but they managed to hit the Nissan Maxima (88) once. Otherwise it was smashed all over the side of the house.

Either it was my friends (some friends) that did it cause it looks like they intentionally missed my cars, or they were horrible at aiming.

Yeah, lots of ####ies out there that resort to vandalism.

Yes...it says MS-13...not MSB.... And I don't know what it specifically stands for. I honestly dont think it was this "gang" though...I think it was put there to mislead.

As for "evaluating" what type of person I am, no....I don't screw with people or disrespect anyway. I don't even associate people who would do things like this. My only "suspect" is some guy that took rejection way too hard from me. I was nice about it, but oh well....whatever....I dont know for sure who it is and/or why.

Finally as for the retaliating/revenge subject, every one has their opinion and my opinion is strong on that, so I'm not even going to get into it.

If anything, I feel bad for SpooledGSX who had that beautiful car stolen right out of his driveway and stripped....

A good alarm system is soon on its' way for my car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back