The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Don't you hate when you're working on your car and this happens...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cs82685

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 29, 2004
phillipsburg, New_Jersey
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This guy was friendly. Prior to this he would just walk up to me. But then he tried jumping into the car after pecking at my foot for a minute or two. So I had to shake him off. Shoulda stepped on him for revenge on all birds that shit on my car.

I thought you were talking about spiders crawling on you when you work on the car.

God D@mn black widows....

fallenauthority said:
Heh, he's a cute little fella. Yea I think they are so bold because they are just stupid. Or just really outgoing and friendly, They see the smiley face bumper and figure "hey that looks like a nice fella" and want to meet it.

Quote of the day...

There is a squirrel that we leave peanuts and stuff for that will come up and into the garage sometimes when im working. Once he crawled up when i was layin down and was like 2 ft away from my face LOL

last summer,somebodies homing pigeon(had tags on his foot) kept snooping around my garage, just sitting watching an all

and..

the cat nabbed him ! Owned!!

i was shocked and pleased at the same time :)

I have a welsh corgie that comes up to me and sniffs the hell outta my face when I'm on the ground...

I should attatch little bags to her sides so she can carrie around tools. :)

slipstream808 said:
I have a welsh corgie that comes up to me and sniffs the hell outta my face when I'm on the ground...

ROFL

slipstream808 said:

Haha thatd be a great idea. I hate being underneath a car and not knowing where any of my tools went which I just had a little second ago. It would be nice to have a little dog like a weiner dog and train it to bring tools for you. Just like those people who train them to get beer for you from the fridge. Great idea though slipstream! :thumb:

I wish my cat were that active......

MrBeefy said:

Nice. I want a pet like that.

^^^^LMFAO!

I laughed for a good 10 minutes after looking at that pic. I just kept laughing more each time I looked back.

thank you dsmtuners. You guys give me perpose to live. Good times.

I think pigeons are brave because they are mostly in the city and around people all the time. And everyone at onetime or another thiught about kicking one but who really has ?
I think most people just go along their way and never bother them. So they have a sense of security around people. That being said we all know we could just kick one anytime , just like a 59 yard field goal , LOL.:beatentodeath:
Joe

ps: I want to be reincarnated as that cat with the beer and remote on the sofa !

MrBeefy said:

LOL He even has the Al Bundy crotch grab down LOL

I thought you were gonna say you ran out of beer. Last time I did a tranny on a 65 mustang I don't remember putting in the bellhousing, did intake mani. gasket 3 times on a 84 camaro (kept squirting oil)and got locked in a 70 chevelle with shaved doorhandles somehow. I love beer, hell I'm poundin them right now. Guess I'll stay away from my car

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back