The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Corner Lenses (95 tsi)

Please Support Morrison Fabrication

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nellystyle

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 12, 2002
manchester, Connecticut
what's up guys. i've always wanted to paint the housings on my headlights since not many people have it done, well around here at least. so my friend wanted to do his 97 too, we did his last weekend and they came out AWESOME on his tsi w/ the red body looked great. the only complaint i have is that the amber lights. we took out the plastic amber section so that it is clear, but what i wanted to know is if anyone has put in brighter bulbs than what the stock ones are. they weren't as "white" or bright as i really would want them to be. and i'd rather just change 'em while the lights are there in my hands.
thanks guys, any input cause i'm doing it tomorrow :) thanks! i'll post some before/after pics when i'm done

i'm going to try checkin' for an orange bulb too just to see how it would look. pick up a couple bulbs and see what i like best. thanks for the L.E.D. idea

I cleared out the corners on my 95 Talon and was going to put blue bulbs in them, but the store was out so I got orange ones, and they look badass. If you turn them on without the headlights on, the car looks extremely menacing.

Here ya go guys. ended up pulling the bumper off completely to get to the screw under the high beam, what a bastard screw. had to use an extension with another extension that was flexible w/ a 10 mill. man.. oh well :) hope you like, some before/after pics and what not. i think it makes an impact on the front looks especially on the black car. i also ended up going w/ amber bulbs, they look really good they are slightly darker an amber than was in there so they look good at night, and w/ the amber plastic removed they show really well w/out making an amber relfection throughout the housing. anyway post your comments if you have some thanks
first ones are afters and the last 2 are befores

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Damn man that is lookin sweet! I should be getting my rear clears sometime this week and may have to do the same to my headlights to get the full effect.

I know what you mean about gettin to that lower screw. I took my lights out for painting and I ended up shearing the heads off of the four plastic screws that go through the top of the bumper. Before I put the lights back in I just cut those bottom tabs off...problem solved!

Again, good job!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back