The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Clear Corner Lenses Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I ordered mine on eBay. They were from procarparts.com. Good quality and fit perfect. I believe they cost me 40 dollar shipped. Good Luck.

I really wouldn't recommend doing the "free mod." I tried it on my 1g, and it ruined one of the lights. The plastic cracked and the chrome paint on the inside all flaked off, leaving a dull-white cracked corner lens. The end result was me spending (a very mere) $30 for brand new really nice corner lenses from www.procarparts.com - and the total price w/ shipping was about $35... I don't know why people pay more money for the same thing over ebay? :confused:

Good Luck!

i did the free mod, no paint just took the orange out, replaced the clear bulb in the front with a hyper white, got a green one on the side, looks great, no leaking, i sealed it back with hot glue :) and i was careful and didn't break it (pry it open with a small flat screw driver). just trying to save you some money bro.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back