The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Cooling Issues....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony Yacullo

Proven Member
Aug 20, 2014
Reseda, California
Well it's getting warm again in souther california. Already hit 80 degree weather the other day, I have been dealing with cooling issues since last summer. I think I have pinpointed it to my ac condenser, I believe that it's impeding my airflow. But that is because almost all my fins are busted to beyond repairable on a sunday morning. I was wondering if anyone had any experience like mine? Planning on putting a new condenser in there to hopefully fix all my cooling issues. I have tried sealing my fmic to radiator, brand new radiator, 70/30 mix. My temps go up quickly on an incline, and or if I have my ac on. Sitting in traffic I am 100%.

When u say 100% in traffic what does that mean? Temperature doesn't rise if at idle and only under load? When you turn your ac on both fans should come on. If temperature rises when under load have u noticed loss in coolant or having to refill? When was the last time the thermostat was replaced?

Last edited:
When u say 100% in traffic what does that mean? Temperature doesn't rise if at idle and only under load? When you turn your account on both fans should come on. If temperature rises when under load have u noticed loss in coolant or having to refill? When was the last time the thermostat was replaced?

I meant that in traffic, I dosent over heat. Just replaced t stat with oem unit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back