1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

1G confirm 90 TB ports

Posted by drcolt, Mar 8, 2017

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. drcolt

drcolt Proven Member

Joined Jun 27, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    I have a 90 TB. I have searched and searched. I want to confirm which port is what vac line as shown on the attached diagram.
    The way I read the diagram is the top firewall side port is the "black", the top port near the front is the "Yellow"
    The ports on the side, upper port is the green, and lower port is the "red".

Attached Files:

Street Build 742  2

1988 dodge colt 100 lx sedan turbo
    299 whp · 286 lb/ft · 4G63t Swapped

Street Build 692  6

1989 dodge colt gt
    manual · 4G63t Swapped

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. 19Eclipse90

19Eclipse90 DSM Wiseman

Joined Sep 29, 2003
    OKC, Oklahoma
    Three of the four ports on the 1990 throttle body are before the throttle plate. The one indicated below is the only one after the throttle plate.
    1990ThBdy.jpg

Knowing that, and referring to your handy-dandy factory service manual, you'll find that line which is indicated:
    1990ThBdy2.jpg

Putting those together with your diagram, you'll see that the "red" line goes to the port after the throttle body. The other three can go to whichever of the other available ports.

3. drcolt

drcolt Proven Member

Joined Jun 27, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    thank you!

Street Build 742  2

1988 dodge colt 100 lx sedan turbo
    299 whp · 286 lb/ft · 4G63t Swapped

Street Build 692  6

1989 dodge colt gt
    manual · 4G63t Swapped