The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Code reader help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92eagle22lb

Probationary Member
Oct 20, 2015
Box elder, South_Dakota
hi I bought a 92 Eagle Talon TSI all-wheel drive that I bought. the check engine light just came on after 8,000 miles and the car has trouble idling I've checked all the shops around town and no one seems to have a code reader for it. dose any one know of any brand code reader I can buy that would a hook into it. Also it makes about 27lb of boost is that good or is that stock. thanks in advance I'm new to dsm cars.

Thank you 2gmitsueclipse for the additional information that's kinda what I was looking for. and I have tried autozone and O'Reilly even my local Chrysler dealer and other shops they say its an obd1 with its own type of cord and that they can't plug in. even tried buying a $400 one from Sears but they said it wouldn't work with the car. was hoping you guys could recommend a good brand of one you like.

No 27 lbs is not good jot on a stock car. Full us in on what the car has
.follow those links to check codes..very easy

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back