The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

clutch questions new clutch..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motrmaniac

10+ Year Contributor
May 19, 2008
Islip Terrace, New_York
ok i searched no luck thou. im gona e picking up a clutch soon its a zoom performance stage 3 clutch. but im told its a pull clutch meaning for it to engage i have to pull the clutch pedal back. whats the differ between the zoom clutch and the act clutch. so confused

I've never heard of a zoom clutch either. I would go for a Spec clutch. I've had an ACT and prefer the Spec. It feels much more stock-like than an ACT, imho.

Are you refer to the Zoom Performance Clutch? If you are that's just the name of the manufacturer. There is no such the as having to pull the clutch back. It that's the situation then probably you don't have enough transmission oil or the master or slave cylinder is broken.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back