The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

clicking sound

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firstgengsx

Probationary Member
May 5, 2005
Mankato, Minnesota
Ok, here is my problem, sometimes when i shut my car off i hear a clicking sound coming from back behind the radio, as soon as i turn the key back to on it stops, what is making it do this?

Also i have another interesting issue, unlike most dsm cars, my car runs like complete crap when i have my boost re-routed back into the intake, it runs 10x better when its not, it stalls out when it is being re routed, even when i am building boost.

The clicking is most likely the starter relay. As for the boost problem its kinda weird. To figure this one out we'll need some more info. How is your idle? Does it idle fine with it on? Or with it dumping to the atmosphere? If your idle is off I would suggest checking your ISC motor on the TB. It could have bit it and be stuck open. This would allow to much air to pass the TB. Best of luck -Jon

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back